Tr3650 Vs T56

If I was gonna pick one up I'd get the viper spec. 8L 351 Windsor engine. Tax excluded Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks. 55's with the TR3650's 3. my car has 380 horses, would a T5 be good enough. 64 fifth) or TKO 600 part#TCET4618 (2. It includes a 5th gear that functions as an overdrive gear, light-weight aluminum housings, a synchromesh reverse gear, and synchromeshed helical cut forward gears. We have an extensive inventory of complete Tremec transmissions and parts. 1979-2019 Mustang Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission - 2. Level 1 TR-3650 5 Speed Transmission for 2005-2010 Ford Mustang 4. 66 ratio OEM or Aftermarket. 95 and $199. Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. The Kingpin of Tremec's high performance lineup. Shifter Cup Bushing GTO SSR Viper Ram Holden Commodore Monaro Ford Falcon T5 T56 | eBay. This is the centerpiece ofTREMEC’s high-performance line-up. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers. Pedal effort feels much like the OE clutch yet offers EXCELLENT drivability for higher horsepower engines. Specialty vehicle transmissions. Whereas T-56 gears (right) were carved from complicated 1-piece. 2005-2006 Chevy SSR. A bolt on sequential gearbox conversion for ford t56 and tr6060 gearbox. Page 9 of 66 < Prev 1 Unless they did something about the synchros it wouldn't make a difference, the gears in the tr3650 weren't an issue the synchros are. 1; 2; Next. I need to build my tr3650. Harrison Township, MI 48045 (586) 469-1140 [email protected] As the 5/6 hub in the T56 is shared, then the only increase in weight is from the 6th gearset itself. We feature the OE Component for T-5, T-45, TR-3650, TKO and T-56 Magnum Transmissions! We are also your premier supplier of. 82 fifth), and spicer 2-3-6041x C6 31 spline slip yoke(1330u-joint). so im going to do a conversion. The transmission that will come with the Ford Performance 5. Won't be installed for a few months, but I want to get a question answered. This tag will be found attached to one of the bolts securing the tail shaft housing to the main case. the v8 has a Tr-3650 would that mate with the v6? anyone know??? :headbang:. 2004 Mustang Gt 5 speed manual Full bolt ons Built moser. Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist. Tremec TR-3650 Transmission Gear Ratios. If you have a "K" then you have the 3650 Transmission. If you're experiencing problems with the manual transmission on your Ford Ranger and are looking for the best deal on TK5 transmission repair parts, check out the selection of Ford Ranger transmission parts being offered here at Allstate Gear. I've driven them back to back on multiple occasions. Billet aluminum (6) Mounting Hardware Included. Ford Performance TREMEC Magnum XL T56 6-Speed Transmission (05-14 GT) Ford Performance T-5 Super Heavy Duty 5-Speed Transmission. Doesn't matter if I'm going 10mph, I can't. Performance: The OE 5 and 6-speed manual transmissions are probably the most criticized component in the 2005-2014 Mustangs, so many complaints were given, NHTSA opened an investigation to see why. 97 low version of the Magnum is not an option (gear spacings between intermediate gears 2 through 4 are too wide). It is a 3-rail system, but people don't report having the issues jamming up and missing third like with the TKO. Overview The Tremec TR3650 first appeared around February of 2001 which would be mid-production of the 2001 Mustangs. Hanlon Modified Tremec TR-3650, Perfect For Coyote & LS Swaps! Hanlon Modified Tremec TR-3650 Transmission Read More. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on. Counter shaft / Cluster gear fits 2. It is better than the TKO, though. This transmission was originally introduced by Borg Warner, later the company was bought by Tremec. The computer thinks the car is in 5th. Any info helps. 1969 Dodge Dart - Mopar A-Body Tech Easy 6-Speed Manual Swap Six Appeal. Tune in for more details along with photos only in 5. 73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17. 8 overdrive. Joints: Single/Double Cardan, Variable vs Constant Velocity. I found out the Challengers SRT 8 have the TR6060 Trans in it. It is manufactured by Transmission Technologies Corporation and is rated for 360 lbf⋅ft (490 N⋅m) of torque. T56 5-6 Gear Cluster, 29 tooth / 37 tooth OR 36 tooth / 31 tooth. Is it worth it to get a newer stang with the TR-3650, which I have heard has tons of problems with breaking, but slightly more power rating. In 2001, Ford used 2 different manual transmissions in the Mustang. Then it is fitted with heavy duty 1330 u-joints and Mustang correct transmission yoke and axle flange. The transmission that will come with the Ford Performance 5. Swapping a Six-Speed Into a Second-Gen F-Body Just Got Easier Hump Day: Thanks to Hooker's T-56 Shift Hump Panel, swapping a six-speed into your second-gen F-body just got easier. 68 overdrive and the other being a 0. -Rated for 360 Torque @ Flywheel. Hydroforming allows the maintaining of proper material thickness in critical areas. So far, the only problem that has occurred is the fact that Ford decided to use a 10 spline input shaft instead of a 26 spline as found in the Viper/GM T56 transmissions. The gears shift like butter, etc. The 2005-10 Mustangs came with a 10-spline TR3650 that liked to break input shafts. Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission - 2. Includes Tremec #6 Input Shaft Seal. Joined Mar 30, 2003 · 1,934 Posts #21 • Dec 21, 2004. Astro Performance Warehouse has a large selection of transmissions that you can choose from. *** BLEMISHED PART! Due to a minor molding defect there is a small notch in the lower face of the cup. Contact Nick if you need anything installed on your car! https://www. Mustangs produced before this date were equipped with the T-45 and a 10. TREMEC T56 Magnum-F vs Regular magnum - installation in existing GR700 supra Mar 17, 2020; WORLD’S FASTEST HPATTERN CAR!!! Mar 11, 2020; INCOME TAX SALE 2020 Feb 23, 2020; 13B and 20B Rotary T56 Magnum swap kits for the FD3S - Updates Feb 12, 2020; Orange car comes back out swinging at FL2K Oct 17, 2019. The T5 offers overdrive for light-duty early Jeep applications. 0 Fox-body. I believe that it is assuming that the the T56 magnum is related to the T56. T5 5 speed manual transmission bronze shift cup (Fits all T5 models) Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Buy a Ford Performance 5-Speed Extra HD Tremec Transmission with a 0. TR6060 will be released shortly and the MT82 will follow. In 2001, Ford used 2 different manual transmissions in the Mustang. This is the simplest most effective way to convert a standard gearbox to sequential shift. *** BLEMISHED PART! Due to a minor molding defect there is a small notch in the lower face of the cup. Too much power will WRING OFF the input shaft, but installing a 9310 alloy 26 spline input takes care of that. Tax excluded Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks. the rest is self explanatory. No adapter for the GM engine bellhousing to the Ford transmission is required. When we, here at G-Force/Long Shifters, set out to design and build a new product or make changes to an existing one, we call on our diverse strengths in different engineering and manufacturing fields. Whereas T-56 gears (right) were carved from complicated 1-piece. The overdrives are kept synchronized to provide a smooth, stock-like driving experience in 5th and 6th gears. Manual Transmission Repair Parts & Rebuild Kit Supplier. This new gear kit is for the TR3650 5-speed transmission that comes standard in the 2001 to 2010 V8 Mustangs, although this transmission will fit almost any application with the correct bell housing. I'm not sure about the rating but I know for sure that an ATF is recommended. The shifters retail for $189. Replacement shifter isolator dampener cup plastic bushing for Borg Warner / Tremec T4, T5, T45, T56, Magnum, TR3550, and TKO manual transmissions - OE & aftermarket including:. The early and the late model together cover from 2001-2009 in Mustang GT and Cobra models with a manual transmission. Jump to Latest seen em go through 2 and 3 gear 6500 rpm sidestep launches on a regular basis lol my top choice is without a doubt the t56. This doesn't necessarily mean the magnum is going to be clunky, because it is not single rail. Harrison Township, MI 48045 (586) 469-1140 [email protected] An Elite Tremec Transmission Distributor, making us the best source for all of your T-5, T-45, T-56, T-56 Magnum, TKO-500, TKO-600, 3650 and 6060 transmission needs. The T45 was first introduced in 1996, it was the long-awaited workhorse for Mustang GT and Cobras with a 4. Specialty drivline parts. The design is strong and reliable allowing use in everything from high power endurance racing cars to daily driven street car. Transmission Gear Ratios If your planning on swapping in a different transmission or just curious on your gear ratios, the following charts will be helpful. One thing though. 2005-2006 Chevy SSR. The T5 offers overdrive for light-duty early Jeep applications. Astro Performance Warehouse has a large selection of transmissions that you can choose from. Jun 16, 2012 #1. Shift handles and knobs. Noboss · When 2 T3s are not enough. i own a 2001 ford crown vic p71 and am in the process of swapping a tr3650 into it as the 4r70w blew during a race. 82 5th Gear. The TR-3650 five-speed overdrive transmission was developed using state-of-the-art technology and is designed for a wide range of cars and compact utility vehicles. A highly versatile, smooth-shifting brute of a gearbox, it has repeatedly proven its worth in a variety of factory supercars, as well as in its racing efforts all around the globe. 0L Coyote swap using a Tremec T56 or Magnum transmission. $750-$1000 (12) $1000-$1500 (5) $1500-$2000 (8) New Product (1) Catalog Quick Order: Already know the part number you need? Click here to enter them directly into your cart. There are two versions of the T56 Magnum XL (2. Since debuting in Dodge's ultra exotic Viper sports car in 1992, the T-56 6-speed manual transmission has become one of the most celebrated manual transmissions ever to hit the automotive industry. The easiest way to tell the difference is to look for the drain plug. The best way to identify your transmission is by the tag that is attached to one of the bolts that attaches the tail housing to the main case (example to the right). I need to build my tr3650. Its like a lighter duty version of the TR6060. Tune in for more details along with photos only in 5. The transmission that will come with the Ford Performance 5. 6 K member, what gears are in the T56 and does it come with drive belt accessories brackets so that I can use my alternator,power. Tremec TR-3650 Transmission Gear Ratios. 38 low gear ratio. 66 ratio OEM or Aftermarket. TREMEC T56 Magnum S197 Transmission 0. For the money, I would think doing a T56 Magnum XL or a TR6060 makes more sense than buying a new TR3160. Adapting Ford Style Transmissions to GM Engines. Introduced in the spring of 2009, the TREMEC T-56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission, was the long awaited and highly anticipated replacement for the original T-56. The TR3650 Transmission. The TR3650 is a revolutionary design that has been upgraded from its predecessor. The Ford Performance TREMEC 5-Speed Bellhousing (79-95 5. 82 5th Gear. Hanlon Modified Tremec TR-3650, Perfect For Coyote & LS Swaps! Hanlon Modified Tremec TR-3650 Transmission Read More. TREMEC T56 MAGNUM-F vs LS T56 vs TR6060 vs MAGNUM XL - Duration: 28:53. I just purchased this car saturday. The transmission was originally designed and built by BorgWarner for the Dodge Viper later being used by GM in 1992 for the generation II and later engines, but from 1998 was built by Tremec, though nothing changed internally. Silver Sport Transmissions CNC machines the cases and tailhousings of the TREMEC TKO and TREMEC Magnum to streamline them as much as possible. They are not man enough for the job, which is why Ford fit a Tremec TR3650 to V8 Mustangs nowadays. Joined Mar 30, 2003 · 1,934 Posts #21 • Dec 21, 2004. Hurst black shifter stick #5202 Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount arestamped into RIGHT side. We have improved design flaws and upgraded the TR-3650 to the Max. Counter shaft / Cluster gear fits 2. 6 liter engine. Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission - 2. The Borg Warner 4406 the market in 1997 and was used in the Ford Expedition, F150, F250, Lincoln Mark LT 42RLE Transmission Sale. 73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17. Astro Performance Warehouse has a large selection of transmissions that you can choose from. Manual Transmission Repair Parts & Rebuild Kit Supplier. The improvement is in the Beef The kingpin of TREMEC’s high performance line-up, the all-new T-56 Magnum 6-speed transmission takes the very best from current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all-business TKO 5-speed. D&D has the T56 upgrade kits for the mustang. Grannas Racing 31,585 views. i know the v6s have t-5s but most v6s have 220 horses. This housing would typically be used with a 2001-2004 TR3650 but can also fit the 2005-2010. The stock MT-82 transmission uses a 23 spline input shaft, while the T-56 uses a 26 spline shaft. 68 overdrive and the other being a 0. Recommended Fluid type - TKO transmissions GM Synchromesh (GM part# 12345349). The final overall ratio = the combination of the tranny gears and the rear end gears. Bellhousing Adapter Material. Joined Mar 30, 2003. It is manufactured by Transmission Technologies Corporation and is rated for 360 lbf⋅ft (490 N⋅m) of torque. The T56 6-speed manual transmission, initially manufactured by BorgWarner and later by Tremec, was utilized by numerous car makers, including GM, Ford and Dodge. G-Force Transmissions and Long Shifters have been used by a multitude of successful racers throughout the past. A bolt on sequential gearbox conversion for ford t56 and tr6060 gearbox. Hanlon Motorsports T56 Magnum Shifter! Read More. Since debuting in Dodge's ultra exotic Viper sports car in 1992, the T-56 6-speed manual transmission has become one of the most celebrated manual transmissions ever to hit the automotive industry. Ford Racing's legendary quality ensures a perfect fit and years of hassle-free use. Free shipping. CUSTOM T-56 MAGNUMS (F-BODY & GTO) '79-'04 FORD T-56 MAGNUM. The improvement is in the Beef The kingpin of TREMEC’s high performance line-up, the all-new T-56 Magnum 6-speed transmission takes the very best from current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all-business TKO 5-speed. D&D has the T56 upgrade kits for the mustang. Harrison Township, MI 48045 (586) 469-1140 [email protected] More importantly, Mal Wood Auto specializes in providing an outstanding customer experience and offers a 100% quality guarantee on all workmanship and parts. American Powertrain. GM; 1983-2002 Camaro & Firebird; 1982-1987 S-10 & S-15 pickup truck - except RPO M73 (Isuzu S101 4 speed). Quarter Master (8) American Powertrain (2) Lakewood Suspension (2) Ford Performance Parts (1) Stock Engine Engine Swap. 3rd looks very close in the Tr3650 vs th t56 (1. This new gear kit is for the TR3650 5-speed transmission that comes standard in the 2001 to 2010 V8 Mustangs, although this transmission will fit almost any application with the correct bell housing. T56 RPM rate with 4. American Powertrain. 1979-1995 Mustang Tremec Bellhousing This 1979-1995 Mustang Tremec bellhousing is perfect for bolting up a Tremec transmission to your 79-95 5. This doesn't necessarily mean the magnum is going to be clunky, because it is not single rail. The improvement is in the Beef The kingpin of TREMEC’s high performance line-up, the all-new T-56 Magnum 6-speed transmission takes the very best from current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all-business TKO 5-speed. Richmond Gear 8644033 - Richmond Gear Manual Transmission Throwout Bearing Retainers Compare Retainer, Front Bearing, Ford, Richmond 6-Speed ROD. Autorestomod Manic Mechanic Gasoline Media 147,267 views. The T5 offers overdrive for light-duty early Jeep applications. The next generation of transmission, the TR3650, would last from 2001 to 2010, and the T-5 lasted from 1982-1996. This is the simplest most effective way to convert a standard gearbox to sequential shift. 7K subscribers. When that happened, we all fell in love with the T56 when it first landed in a Cobra's tunnel, and Mustang enthusiasts have had a love affair with 6-speeds ever since. 67 in the T-45. The TR3650 adapter plate fits a TKO/T5 scatter shield. When I first got it, everything seemed to be fine. Our inventory of GM transmission parts and Chevy manual transmission parts includes a wide range of T56 6-speed manual transmission parts and T56 rebuild kits. Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. Doesn't matter if I'm going 10mph, I can't. A few blueprinting techniques to improve shifting for the TREMEC TKO-500/600 transmission. Q: My vehicle has a vibration that didn't exist prior to the installation of your. Boosted LS1. The TR3650 adapter plate fits a TKO/T5 scatter shield. We take a look at some of the most popular options when choosing a five-speed transmission, like the Tremec T-45, TR-3550, TR-3650, Borg Warner TTC Tremec T-56, and more. The TR3160 has been out for a while in a couple of GM applications. TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmission About the TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed. Transmission / Manual. Product Description Mustang 31 Spline Driveshaft Yoke Replace your worn out driveshaft yoke with this Ford Performance M-4841-A replacement! This replacement 31 spline driveshaft yoke fits T-45, T-56, Tremec TKO 500/600, Tremec 3650, and C-6 transmissions with 31 spline output shafts. 1; 2; First 2 of 2 Go to page. 80 ) 1st is big (3. This tag will be found attached to one of the bolts securing the tail shaft housing to the main case. In this video we installed the Nick's TR3650 Transmission in Turdzilla. 03' Sonic Blue Cobra 497rwhp 481tq 13' Taurus SHO Performance Pack. as well as many GM models. Does the T56 have TSB's out like the TR3650 does? Or is the T56 pretty much Perfect. 97); mine is the 2. We have improved design flaws and upgraded the TR-3650 to the Max. Syncromesh works great in a t56 tho. JPC's T56 Magnum XL package offers the a cheap way to get the best transmission available for your 2005 / 2011 / 2014 Mustang GT. 32 ) but fifth is a bigger gap (. Okay guys im wanting to know what i should do here. The gears shift like butter, etc. The T5 offers overdrive for light-duty early Jeep applications. The 2005-10 Mustangs came with a 10-spline TR3650 that liked to break input shafts. The t56 is not what you guys think it is. The primary difference is the 3650 is an updated unit, early ones in the later (02-04) Mustangs had issues with synchros, but that is to be expected. 3915031 for 1994-2004 Mustang w/ T5 & T45. 1992-2007 Dodge Viper. Im doing a manual trans swap in my 1998 mark8. This new gear kit is for the TR3650 5-speed transmission that comes standard in the 2001 to 2010 V8 Mustangs, although this transmission will fit almost any application with the correct bell housing. Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission - 2. I searched a little, but almost everything just touches on the subject of calibrating for rear end gears. TR-3650 vs T56. When we, here at G-Force/Long Shifters, set out to design and build a new product or make changes to an existing one, we call on our diverse strengths in different engineering and manufacturing fields. Counter shaft / Cluster gear fits 2. - A custom, or modified cross member is needed to install a TR3650 in a 96-98 Mustang. 2005 - 2010 Flat Stick Shifter $299. 82 5th Gear. Bellhousing Adapter Material. In particular, you must determine fitment in the transmission tunnel and shifter location. 97); mine is the 2. TREMEC T56 Magnum S197 Transmission 0. 6L in 1996 came the introduction of the T-45 5-speed manual transmission. The mainshaft is a much heavier, though not stronger, unit. Since debuting in Dodge's ultra exotic Viper sports car in 1992, the T-56 6-speed manual transmission has become one of the most celebrated manual transmissions ever to hit the automotive industry. Based heavily on the TR-6060, the all-new Magnum took the best of TREMEC’s current OEM design and manufacturing technologies and combined them with the most popular features of their intensely popular TKO 5-speed. Produced from 2001-2004…. 03' Sonic Blue Cobra 497rwhp 481tq 13' Taurus SHO Performance Pack. 1984-1986 300ZX - turbo only (FS5R90A = T5). 10s, Moser 31 spine axles, FMS Cobra carrier, tubular upper/lower control arms, Strange adjustable struts, Eibach sportline springs, MGW. A great friend of mine who used to own a 700R4 69 Camaro and a 98 C5 T56 Vette now. The early and the late model together cover from 2001-2009 in Mustang GT and Cobra models with a manual transmission. It is better than the TKO, though. Tremec Transmissions 101. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 31 Posts. I'd probably fit a T56 or a TR3650, provided the ratios were right. Hydroforming allows the maintaining of proper material thickness in critical areas. Gearwise, the main difference is a taller 5th gear,. The T56 is a stronger box than the Tr3650. 0 Fox-body. # 's are based on a 27 inch diameter tire!. Our inventory of GM transmission parts and Chevy manual transmission parts includes a wide range of T56 6-speed manual transmission parts and T56 rebuild kits. T56 5-6 Gear Cluster OEM or Aftermarket. TR-3650 vs T56. The early and the late model together cover from 2001-2009 in Mustang GT and Cobra models with a manual transmission. This doesn't necessarily mean the magnum is going to be clunky, because it is not single rail. Silver Sport Transmissions CNC machines the cases and tailhousings of the TREMEC TKO and TREMEC Magnum to streamline them as much as possible. WBT56 said:. Customer reviews. Check your driver's door for a sticker and look under "TR" for a "K". of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on. All factory T56, 3650, T-45, & T-5 transmissions came equipped from the factory with a 10 spline input shaft, including 03-04 Cobras. Bellhousing Adapter Material. TREMEC T56 Magnum-F vs Regular magnum - installation in existing GR700 supra Mar 17, 2020; WORLD'S FASTEST HPATTERN CAR!!! Mar 11, 2020; INCOME TAX SALE 2020 Feb 23, 2020; 13B and 20B Rotary T56 Magnum swap kits for the FD3S - Updates Feb 12, 2020; Orange car comes back out swinging at FL2K Oct 17, 2019. Complete your shifter upgrade with our custom shift knobs designed to provide a secure grip that's reliable and. Barton Short Throw Shifter - TR-6060 (07-09 GT500). A great friend of mine who used to own a 700R4 69 Camaro and a 98 C5 T56 Vette now. Is it worth it to get a newer stang with the TR-3650, which I have heard has tons of problems with breaking, but slightly more power rating. The T56 6-speed manual transmission, initially manufactured by BorgWarner and later by Tremec, was utilized by numerous car makers, including GM, Ford and Dodge. Use old Ford release bearing and a Chevy 1955-1961 style 3 bolt "bellhousing-mount" starter from a manual. We are among the few shops specializing in "built" and "custom upgraded" transmissions! We have solutions for Camaros, Firebirds, and S-10's that use Tremec brand transmissions. We have established a keen eye for quality after years of manufacturing primarily. If your T-56 has been upgraded or the factory transmission has been replaced with an aftermarket TKO, there is a good chance you have a 26 spline input shaft. For the money, I would think doing a T56 Magnum XL or a TR6060 makes more sense than buying a new TR3160. 68 fifth), TKO 600 5 speed part#TCET5009 (2. -Mustang Monthly Magazine. The Tremec TR3650 transmission is on sale with exclusive pricing on our website. I believe that it is assuming that the the T56 magnum is related to the T56. - A custom, or modified cross member is needed to install a TR3650 in a 96-98 Mustang. If you have a "K" then you have the 3650 Transmission. Home of the "Strongest T-5 Synchronized Gear Kit" on the planet, Astro Performance Warehouse also has the largest selection of new and rebuilt transmissions. 2005-2006 Chevy SSR. Complete transmission kits & lower 48 states only, all others will get a comparable discount. Fortunately, Tremec was contracted to build the now-legendary T56 for the Terminator '03-'04 Cobra, a car that has also reached legend-status among Mustang faithful. I'm mostly curious as it relates to the x pipe as I will be running dumps in the beginning. Modern transmissions, with their additional gears and capabilities, are considerably larger than their older counterparts, and there are many horror stories of chopped transmission tunnels to make the …. This new gear kit is for the TR3650 5-speed transmission that comes standard in the 2001 to 2010 V8 Mustangs, although this transmission will fit almost any application with the correct bell housing. The product line encompassed the 3550 and TKO models. 56 gears at 70 MPH in 6th gear: 2592 RPMs Known Issues/Problems: The T56 is the strongest Ford released transmission in the SN95 years. on Liberty's Gears…. This transmission was originally introduced by Borg Warner, later the company was bought by Tremec. so im going to do a conversion. The TREMEC TR-3650 is a 5-speed manual transmission for longitudinal engine automobiles. 3-5/8" thick. 5 to 6 speed transmission swap on new edge. 0L Coyote Power Module Engine would be a Tremec T56. This includes T-5, T-45, T-56, GTO T56, CTS-V T56, Corvette T56, TR3550, TR3650, TR6060, TKO and more. Full Hotchkis TVS setup, C5/F body brakes, hydroboost. The T56 Magnum easily tolerates up to 700 ft lbs of tyre devastating torque. Home of the "Strongest T-5 Synchronized Gear Kit" on the planet, Astro Performance Warehouse also has the largest selection of new and rebuilt transmissions. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on. 62:6th The other version looks like this: 2. Synchrotech ® 1-6 Pro Series Carbon Synchro Set *Carbon Composite Lining *Stronger Brass Body *Improved Lock Angle *More Surface Contact *Stronger Bonding *Improved Oiling. What stinks the most on the T45 and TR3650 transmissions besides the low torque capacity and missing sixth gear is the non removable bell housing. The stock MT-82 transmission uses a 23 spline input shaft, while the T-56 uses a 26 spline shaft. The best way to identify your transmission is by the tag that is attached to one of the bolts that attaches the tail housing to the main case (example to the right). 6L Tech' started by kdesigns, Jan 23, 2010. Quarter Master (8) American Powertrain (2) Lakewood Suspension (2) Ford Performance Parts (1) Stock Engine Engine Swap. Each model had two versions, One being a 0. The mainshaft is a much heavier, though not stronger, unit. GT500 Mustangs, Cadillac CTS-Vs, SRT-8 Challengers, the new ZL1 Camaro, as well as, many others others overseas! • The name TREMEC stands for ‘Transmissions and Mechanical Equipment’. I believe that it is assuming that the the T56 magnum is related to the T56. Converting your hot rod to a 5-speed or 6-speed is a fantastic way to add overdrive and give yourself the ability to drop the engine RPM's and increase your MPG's, which. Replacement rubber shifter dust boot cover for STOCK SHIFTERS ONLY on most Borg Warner / Tremec manual transmissions found in: GM 1983-2002 Camaro & Firebird - 5 & 6 speed except factory Hurst base 1982-1987 S-10 & S-15 pickup - except RPO M73 (Isuzu S101 4 speed) 1988-1993 S-10 & S-15 / Sonoma pickup -. 62 overdrive or maybe even an aftermarket gearset. Far and away the most versatile 5-speed on the market, the TKO offers an impressive array of flexibility features - including multiple shifter. Remove All Selections. I'm mostly curious as it relates to the x pipe as I will be running dumps in the beginning. It includes a 5th gear that functions as an overdrive gear, light-weight aluminum housings, a synchromesh reverse gear, and synchromeshed helical cut forward gears. The combo is a stock block 408 with brodix 214's, a novi 2k and Anderson big tube. The gears shift like butter, etc. 2005—2010 GT & V6. The TREMEC TR-3650 is a 5-speed manual transmission for longitudinal engine automobiles. I found out the Challengers SRT 8 have the TR6060 Trans in it. TR3650 This one is an all Tremec design. The TREMEC TR-6060 and Magnum design hinged largely on a new synchronizer assembly that featured a significantly narrower cross section than that of the T-56 (right), leaving more space between speed gears. 1982-1983 280ZX - turbo only (FS5R90A = T5). Tremec tr3650 it's for sale & mint. Shift handles and knobs. The TR3650 Transmission. You can't beat the pricing on our Tremec T45 Transmission sale. 8 Trac Locs,Gears, and Tech) come check us out today. It was first introduced in 2001 as a replacement for the T-45 five speed. 50 6th), crossmember and shorter driveshaft. TREMEC T56 Magnum S197 Transmission 0. We offer three Ford Mustang 5-speed transmissions for sale - the TR3650-R1 transmission for 2001-2004 Ford Mustangs with the 4. 80 ) 1st is big (3. It is a 3-rail system, but people don't report having the issues jamming up and missing third like with the TKO. Helpful ( 8) Thanks for your input! Does it have a rear sump oil pan so that it fits in a stock 4. The TREMEC TR-3650 is a 5-speed manual transmission for longitudinal engine automobiles. Replacement rubber shifter dust boot cover for STOCK SHIFTERS ONLY on most Borg Warner / Tremec manual transmissions found in: GM 1983-2002 Camaro & Firebird - 5 & 6 speed except factory Hurst base 1982-1987 S-10 & S-15 pickup - except RPO M73 (Isuzu S101 4 speed) 1988-1993 S-10 & S-15 / Sonoma pickup -. Dear all i am aware that this topic has been discussed time and again, and as such i apologise in advance if i am taking any more of your valuable time. 2005—Present. Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 21 of 21 Posts. The gears shift like butter, etc. The Chrysler Corporation built this 4 speed automatic for Jeep applications starting in 2000. The primary difference is the 3650 is an updated unit, early ones in the later (02-04) Mustangs had issues with synchros, but that is to be expected. The NV3550 is a tough, overdriven five-speed and can be retrofitted into some Jeeps that have the Dana 18, 20 & 300 transfer cases. If I was to swap from the stock tr3650 in my 04 gt, to a t56 from a cobra would I have to retune my ecu? Everything I'm reading just talks about clutch, flywheel, drive shaft and mounting components. I believe that it is assuming that the the T56 magnum is related to the T56. The T5 offers overdrive for light-duty early Jeep applications. This process minimizes the thinning of material as the bellhousing is being formed. The NV3550 is a tough, overdriven five-speed and can be retrofitted into some Jeeps that have the Dana 18, 20 & 300 transfer cases. Cobra Transmission is designated as an Essential Business by Florida and thus open and shipping product. Hanlon Modified Tremec TR-3650, Perfect For Coyote & LS Swaps! Hanlon Modified Tremec TR-3650 Transmission Read More. This transmission was originally introduced by Borg Warner, later the company was bought by Tremec. TR-3650 vs T56. I havent really settled on the transmission other than it will not be the 6 speed. Bellhousing Adapter Material. Go to walmart and buy supertech Dex/Merc III and nothing else. Noboss · When 2 T3s are not enough. 2004 Mustang Gt 5 speed manual Full bolt ons Built moser. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 31 Posts. Compared to their decade long lifespan, the T45 seems incredibly short-lived at a mere five. For a great selection of standard trans drivetrain performance parts, repairs/rebuilt and accessories,(Transmissions T5 T45 3650 3550/TKO 500/600 T56 6060 MT82 ,Bellhousings,Clutches,Axles,8. Tune in for more details along with photos only in 5. Check if this part fits your vehicle. 38 low gear ratio. 0 Fox-body. 73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17. 0L Coyote Power Module Engine would be a Tremec T56. Gearwise, the main difference is a taller 5th gear,. • Running at full steam, TREMEC can produce over 300,000 complete transmission assemblies. Dear all i am aware that this topic has been discussed time and again, and as such i apologise in advance if i am taking any more of your valuable time. Here are the problems I'm having: 1. 67 in the T-45. Changing the 5th gear in a Tremec TR3650 5-speed manual transmission Discussion in ' 2005+ Mustang GT 4. 62 final drive is the same final 6th gear drive as the Cobra T-56. Select vehicle. These are all useful behind the LS motors, although you'll more than likely want to relocate the shifter. Jump to Latest seen em go through 2 and 3 gear 6500 rpm sidestep launches on a regular basis lol my top choice is without a doubt the t56. Free shipping. A: The 'clashing' or 'grinding' of gears in a synchronized transmission are often related to one of three things: improper clutch actuation or adjustment, worn/damaged synchronizers, or the use of a fluid other than what is recommended by the manufacturer. Hanlon Modified Tremec TR-3650, Perfect For Coyote & LS Swaps! Hanlon Modified Tremec TR-3650 Transmission Read More. Sensors have proven to get damaged during transit. Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist. # 's are based on a 27 inch diameter tire!. Difference between T5 and Tremec 3650 :confused: My wife's 01 GT has a T5 with, now, a Tri-Ax and a Pro-5. TREMEC Gearstick Knobs are manufactured to the highest quality. Each model had two versions, One being a 0. TREMEC TKO 5-Speed and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed PerfectFit™ Kits - GM, Ford, Mopar & AMC. 82 fifth), and spicer 2-3-6041x C6 31 spline slip yoke(1330u-joint). For the money, I would think doing a T56 Magnum XL or a TR6060 makes more sense than buying a new TR3160. For a great selection of standard trans drivetrain performance parts, repairs/rebuilt and accessories,(Transmissions T5 T45 3650 3550/TKO 500/600 T56 6060 MT82 ,Bellhousings,Clutches,Axles,8. 5 to 6 speed transmission swap on new edge. WBT56 said:. The T56 Magnum XL solves all! and the GT500 came with a stout Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission. 1994-2001 Chimaera. Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission - 2. TREMEC T56 Magnum S197 Transmission 0. 8L V8 that are upgrading to a Tremec transmission. The TREMEC TR3550 5 Speed was both a product and a product line. GT500 Mustangs, Cadillac CTS-Vs, SRT-8 Challengers, the new ZL1 Camaro, as well as, many others others overseas! • The name TREMEC stands for 'Transmissions and Mechanical Equipment'. TR3650 History Article Questions, or requests for updates may be made by contacting the author through his website. on Liberty's Gears…. The best way to identify your transmission is by the tag that is attached to one of the bolts that attaches the tail housing to the main case (example to the right). The mainshaft is a much heavier, though not stronger, unit. Noboss · When 2 T3s are not enough. This is the centerpiece ofTREMEC's high-performance line-up. For half that price, you can upgrade your existing MT82. All factory T56, 3650, T-45, & T-5 transmissions came equipped from the factory with a 10 spline input shaft, including 03-04 Cobras. 8 Trac Locs,Gears, and Tech) come check us out today. Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the Hobbyist. 32 ) but fifth is a bigger gap (. 66 ratio T56 in: From $245. 8L) is designed to be used on 1979 to 1995 Mustangs equipped with a 5. When we, here at G-Force/Long Shifters, set out to design and build a new product or make changes to an existing one, we call on our diverse strengths in different engineering and manufacturing fields. 75 knob threads (OE for 1979-2004 Mustang). Check out the all-new Chevrolet Performance T56 Super Magnum Six-Speed Manual Transmission. CUSTOM T-56 MAGNUMS (F-BODY & GTO) BA79 Chevy F-Body 2. The NV3550 is a tough, overdriven five-speed and can be retrofitted into some Jeeps that have the Dana 18, 20 & 300 transfer cases. • Running at full steam, TREMEC can produce over 300,000 complete transmission assemblies. 1982-1983 280ZX - turbo only (FS5R90A = T5). WBT56 said:. Minimize The Destructive Effects Of A Clutch/Flywheel Explosion Lakewood Bellhousings are manufactured through a hydraulic forming process known as hydroforming. TREMEC TKO 5-Speed and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed PerfectFit™ Kits are the simplest and most cost-effective way to convert to a modern overdrive. The gears shift like butter, etc. 66 ratio OEM or Aftermarket. Replacement rubber shifter dust boot cover for STOCK SHIFTERS ONLY on most Borg Warner / Tremec manual transmissions found in: GM 1983-2002 Camaro & Firebird - 5 & 6 speed except factory Hurst base 1982-1987 S-10 & S-15 pickup - except RPO M73 (Isuzu S101 4 speed) 1988-1993 S-10 & S-15 / Sonoma pickup -. Mal Wood Automotive specializes in transmissions, clutches, drivelines and is the number one distributor of the TREMEC product range. Astro Performance Warehouse has a large selection of transmissions that you can choose from. Another crucial element was the design of the speed gears themselves. Is it worth it to get a newer stang with the TR-3650, which I have heard has tons of problems with breaking, but slightly more power rating. It is also compatible with TR-3550, TKO, TKO 500, and TKO 600 Transmissions. If I was gonna pick one up I'd get the viper spec. More importantly, Mal Wood Auto specializes in providing an outstanding customer experience and offers a 100% quality guarantee on all workmanship and parts. 8 overdrive. The T56 magnum is related to the T6060. The Ford Racing Modular Tremec Bellhousing is designed to mate the Tremec 3550 transmission to the 4. We are operating on a skeleton crew in the warehouse but have started shipping orders again. Remove All Selections. Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 21 of 21 Posts. Ford Performance Tremec TKO 600 Extra HD 5-Speed Transmission - 0. 97); mine is the 2. The Chrysler Corporation built this 4 speed automatic for Jeep applications starting in 2000. Tremec TKO transmission guide for second gen Camaros - part 4 GENERAL INSTALLATION TIPS Before installing your transmission, make sure that the shifter can be moved into all gears properly and that the transmission can be turned freely by turning the input shaft with your hand. TREMEC TKO 5-Speed, TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed, and SST's A41 Automatic 4-Speed PerfectFit™ Overdrive Transmission Kits are the simplest and most cost-effective way to convert to a modern overdrive. Overview The Tremec TR3650 first appeared around February of 2001 which would be mid-production of the 2001 Mustangs. Tremec Transmissions 101. Aluminum, 1 piece bellhousing with pilot bearing adaptor. This tag will be found attached to one of the bolts securing the tail shaft housing to the main case. 8L OHV EFI 5-Speed Manual Transmission (T450D), 5-Speed. ***X103 **There is SOUND on our site so please keep an eye on your. Manual Transmission Repair Parts & Rebuild Kit Supplier. I'm mostly curious as it relates to the x pipe as I will be running dumps in the beginning. Our premium Twin and Triple disc clutch kits are perfect for street or strip with a torque capacity that ranges from 600 to 1500+ ft-lbs. Level 1 TR-3650 5 Speed Transmission for 2005-2010 Ford Mustang 4. i had a question. Joined Nov 18, 2007 · 4,372 Posts. Tremec tr3650 it's for sale & mint. The Kingpin of Tremec's high performance lineup. on Liberty's Gears…. T5, T56, Magnum, TR3550 / TKO. -Mustang Monthly Magazine. I've tried everything in t3650's, t45's, and t5's. The difference between the two models was in the gear ratios and the input shaft spline count,. TREMEC T56 Magnum-F vs Regular magnum - installation in existing GR700 supra Mar 17, 2020; WORLD’S FASTEST HPATTERN CAR!!! Mar 11, 2020; INCOME TAX SALE 2020 Feb 23, 2020; 13B and 20B Rotary T56 Magnum swap kits for the FD3S - Updates Feb 12, 2020; Orange car comes back out swinging at FL2K Oct 17, 2019. With thousands of T5 and T56 kits already sold, G-Force has come up with another exceptionally durable gear kit. This is not a replacement for an OEM bell housing. My car is currently an automatic. This is the centerpiece ofTREMEC's high-performance line-up. This is the simplest most effective way to convert a standard gearbox to sequential shift. It uses the TKO bolt pattern and the T5 center opening insert must be used to center the transmission. G-Force also has a dog ring (face tooth) version of this transmission available as well. 50:1 Sixth. 66 1st Gear. 0 handle (then back to Steeda for the knob!). The overdrives are kept synchronized to provide a smooth, stock-like driving experience in 5th and 6th gears. The product line encompassed the 3550 and TKO models. American Powertrain. 82 5th Gear. Okay guys im wanting to know what i should do here. We have established a keen eye for quality after years of manufacturing primarily. -Mustang Monthly Magazine. Hydroforming allows the maintaining of proper material thickness in critical areas. With thousands of T5 and T56 kits already sold, G-Force has come up with another exceptionally durable gear kit. The TREMEC TR-6060 and Magnum design hinged largely on a new synchronizer assembly that featured a significantly narrower cross section than that of the T-56 (right), leaving more space between speed gears. When that happened, we all fell in love with the T56 when it first landed in a Cobra’s tunnel, and Mustang enthusiasts have had a love affair with 6-speeds ever since. Ford Performance TREMEC Magnum XL T56 6-Speed Transmission (05-14 GT) Ford Performance T-5 Super Heavy Duty 5-Speed Transmission. This is the perfect twin disc clutch kit for the Ford MT-82 to T56 upgrade in the 2011-2017 Mustang GT or the popular 5. Honda axles, transaxle parts, and driveline components. 8 Trac Locs,Gears, and Tech) come check us out today. Converting your hot rod to a 5-speed or 6-speed is a fantastic way to add overdrive and give yourself the ability to drop the engine RPM's and increase your MPG's, which. T5, T56, Magnum, TR3550 / TKO. The T56 Magnum XL solves all! and the GT500 came with a stout Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission. Autorestomod Manic Mechanic Gasoline Media 147,267 views. Oval track transmissions. 50 6th), crossmember and shorter driveshaft. The TR3650 is, in my opinion, a lousy shifting transmission for a late model sports car. 80 ) 1st is big (3. Sensors have proven to get damaged during transit. 3-5/8" thick. I guess thats the new T56? The TR6060 isn't even that much. 66 ) maybe I should just call a custom ratio, its just money Dec 10, 2017 #6. Astro Performance Warehouse has a large selection of transmissions that you can choose from. Down low, first is not as aggressive as the old TR3650, so with the power I have, it is a welcome improvement. It is a 3-rail system, but people don't report having the issues jamming up and missing third like with the TKO. 03' Sonic Blue Cobra 497rwhp 481tq 13' Taurus SHO Performance Pack. Adapting Ford Style Transmissions to GM Engines. Ford TK5 5-Speed Transmission Parts. During the change of companies there was a few slight. 114" wall thickness 6061-RT62 aluminum seamless drawn tube. Autorestomod Manic Mechanic Gasoline Media 147,267 views. im ready to order my tranny. 71 gear kit available in a dog-ring version. Raise your car in a secure manner and note what is on the ID tag. Natch, all are. G-Force also has a dog ring (face tooth) version of this transmission available as well. Actual torque rating are affected by vehicle weight, tire type and size, clutch and pressure plate, and driving style. Joined Nov 18, 2007 · 4,372 Posts. 5" diameter 0. This doesn't necessarily mean the magnum is going to be clunky, because it is not single rail. Far and away the most versatile 5-speed on the market, the TKO offers an impressive array of flexibility features - including multiple shifter. 10's AND cruise on the highway at low RPM. Synchrotech ® 1-6 Pro Series Carbon Synchro Set *Carbon Composite Lining *Stronger Brass Body *Improved Lock Angle *More Surface Contact *Stronger Bonding *Improved Oiling. We have an extensive inventory of complete Tremec transmissions and parts. Syncromesh works great in a t56 tho. TREMEC T56 MAGNUM-F vs LS T56 vs TR6060 vs MAGNUM XL - Duration: 28:53. Grannas Racing 31,585 views. Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. Synchrotech Transmissions Inc Our motto is pretty simple: Great products, Great service and Great prices (909) 592-5900. 62 overdrive or maybe even an aftermarket gearset. The T45 was the first manual transmission for the Mustang that was designed to work with the OHC style of the new engine. TR3650 gear ratios with my 3. As usual, the forward helical cut gears are synchronized however, the reverse gear operates through a fully synchronized constant-mesh system. Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 21 of 21 Posts. GT500 Mustangs, Cadillac CTS-Vs, SRT-8 Challengers, the new ZL1 Camaro, as well as, many others others overseas! • The name TREMEC stands for 'Transmissions and Mechanical Equipment'. Counter shaft / Cluster gear fits 2. The engine and transmission always stay in alignment through the entire rpm range, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex. Your Mustang transmission is one of the most important parts of your car. If I was gonna pick one up I'd get the viper spec. Hanlon Motorsports T56 Magnum Shifter! Read More. Modern transmissions, with their additional gears and capabilities, are considerably larger than their older counterparts, and there are many horror stories of chopped transmission tunnels to make the …. I just purchased this car saturday. Year Make Model Engine Important vehicle option details; 2004 Ford Mustang 6 Cyl 3. The easiest way to tell the difference is to look for the drain plug. Astro Performance Warehouse has a large selection of transmissions that you can choose from. Our compact shifters provide the best fit and shift quality available. 2004 Mustang Gt 5 speed manual Full bolt ons Built moser. As the 5/6 hub in the T56 is shared, then the only increase in weight is from the 6th gearset itself. 3rd looks very close in the Tr3650 vs th t56 (1. The main goal for me is to have durability up to about 650 HP/TQ and still have the nice shifting characteristics of the new 6060 trans. Tremec magnum xl with wide ratio 2:97 gears and 3:31's, 3:73's vs Mt-82 with 3:31 rear end gears. Aluminum, 1 piece bellhousing with pilot bearing adaptor. Include T-5, T-45, TKO-500/TKO-600, and TR-3650 5 Speeds. What all do I need to make it work to withstand hard launching on radials. If I was to swap from the stock tr3650 in my 04 gt, to a t56 from a cobra would I have to retune my ecu? Everything I'm reading just talks about clutch, flywheel, drive shaft and mounting components. Note on the chart that the T5 has the shortest center distance while the much stronger T56 six-speed is more than 10 percent larger. The final overall ratio = the combination of the tranny gears and the rear end gears. D&D has the T56 upgrade kits for the mustang. Actual torque rating are affected by vehicle weight, tire type and size, clutch and pressure plate, and driving style. 8L V8 that are upgrading to a Tremec transmission. TR3650 History Article Questions, or requests for updates may be made by contacting the author through his website. 50:1 Sixth. 9L OHV EFI NA 5-Speed Manual Transmission (T450D), 5-Speed Manual Transmission T5OD , 5-Speed Manual Transmission TR3650 , 6-Speed Manual Transmission Tremec T56, Rear-Wheel Drive; 2003 Ford Mustang 6 Cyl 3. If you're experiencing problems with the manual transmission on your Ford Ranger and are looking for the best deal on TK5 transmission repair parts, check out the selection of Ford Ranger transmission parts being offered here at Allstate Gear. Browse our inventory for top-of-the-line transmissions ranging from the heavy duty T-5 to a new Tremec T-56 Magnum XL. This housing would typically be used with a 2001-2004 TR3650 but can also fit the 2005-2010. PACE Performance - LS 5 Speed Conversion Kit - For Tremec TKO600 - Engines up to 600 HP. Change TR3650 to T56 Magnum 4. Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. The T45 was the first manual transmission for the Mustang that was designed to work with the OHC style of the new engine. Very important for end user to not leave on Core if returning core before Reman. Won't be installed for a few months, but I want to get a question answered. Introduced in the spring of 2009, the TREMEC T-56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission, was the long awaited and highly anticipated replacement for the original T-56. TREMEC T56 Magnum-F vs Regular magnum - installation in existing GR700 supra Mar 17, 2020; WORLD’S FASTEST HPATTERN CAR!!! Mar 11, 2020; INCOME TAX SALE 2020 Feb 23, 2020; 13B and 20B Rotary T56 Magnum swap kits for the FD3S - Updates Feb 12, 2020; Orange car comes back out swinging at FL2K Oct 17, 2019. Half price!! *** Replacement shifter isolator dampener cup plastic bushing for Borg Warner / Tremec T4, T5, T45, T56, Magnum, TR3550, and TKO manual transmissions - OE. Check out the all-new Chevrolet Performance T56 Super Magnum Six-Speed Manual Transmission. The Chrysler Corporation built this 4 speed automatic for Jeep applications starting in 2000. As of yesterday, the shifting is WAY more rough. Tremec TR-3650 Transmission Gear Ratios. The primary difference is the 3650 is an updated unit, early ones in the later (02-04) Mustangs had issues with synchros, but that is to be expected. 1386 t56 2600### tr3550, tko (orig. Matt, 90' GT: Done! Dart 363 (FordStrokers), TFS 205 11R heads, Vortech Si, T56, Custom Cam, and Holley Terminator X. Would You Like to Pick it up? Pick Location Tallmadge, OH. Maybe you should do some research. 0 handle (then back to Steeda for the knob!). Harrison Township, MI 48045 (586) 469-1140 [email protected] The TREMEC TR-6060 and Magnum design hinged largely on a new synchronizer assembly that featured a significantly narrower cross section than that of the T-56 (right), leaving more space between speed gears.